Skip to main content

How to Turn Your Windows PC into Wi-Fi Hotspot


Hi hope you all guys are doing well. Today I'm going to share my experience on about how you can create a hotspot easily on Windows machine.


 PC into Wi-Fi Hotspot



To be Frank I'm going to tell you that I haven't tried this on a PC, as I do most of my work from laptop. My brother won't let me touch his PC as whenever anything goes wrong with his system, the blame comes on me. So, everything which I try it's on a Dell inspiron 1525 laptop.


To create wi-fi hotspot you need to download a program called virtual router.


Requirements



PC into wifi hotspot
note- images are compressed in order to load site faster


  • Download virtual router manager from here.
  • In order to work this on your PC, your system must have support for wireless connection/adapter, or just buy an USB network adapter which are relatively cheap under 10$(approx 600 INR). This is one which i recommend, buy from here.
  • For Indians buy from here.


Steps involved



  • Download and install like any other program. Keep in mind that if your system does not have c++ installed, the installer will automatically download and install it for you, do don't freak out if it's taking time. It will depend on your system's performance.
  • Open the program, then you can edit the name of the hotspot which you want, creature passwords and then provide connection
  • While assigning connection, you need to sort that option which you have the internet connected to. If you have a single Ethernet or wifi connection, you should be easy to go because you'll only get one option to connect the internet.
  • If you have more than two internet adapters, you can check from which adapter you are getting internet by simply going into settings of control panel of network.
  • Check properly and assign that connection and start the hotspot.

PC into wifi hotspot
when you have more than 2 adapters select the any with internet connection



Virtual router can create hotspot on any windows machine running XP, windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.


Why you should use virtual router?



Suppose you don't get your wifi signal range in some corner of your house, instead of buying a wifi extender you can temporarily set up a hotspot for use instantly with your laptop.


Keep in mind that your laptop/PC should always be kept ON in order to receive your wifi signal.


Troubleshooting



For instance if you are not able to connect to your hotspot, just stop the connection from virtual router software and initiate the connection again and you should be able to use the internet once again.


You can also use this program to share your internet, let me explain you with an example. Everytime I go to inOrbit mall in vashi, navi Mumbai, always connect to jionet wifi its high speed internet, but it's restricted to only one user, meaning I cannot connect to my laptop and mobile with the same number.


 So to avoid this trouble, all I do is connect my laptop to jionet wifi and then create my own hotspot from laptop. Then connect my mobile device, you get high speed internet on your laptop as well as on mobile.


I've tried with 2 devices connected to virtual router but I don't know how much amount of devices can be connected, you guys let me know if you are so much curious about it.


That's it for this tutorial here’s what a free program can do there are many more alternatives available in the internet like connectify, mHotspot but wasn’t having a good experience with the. Thank you for reading, make sure you are subscribed to the blog for more cool stuff.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maximum earning of bitcoin without referring and sharing

I know you can earn millions if you get the right amount of friends to work for you using your referral links but what if you guys are just like me who does not get any referrals or does not have any friends and want to earn bitcoin with on his own hard work. You can do it believe me I am doing it. The problem here is you will have to work on multiple bitcoin faucets website to get maximum value in bitcoin 1) First create a FaucetPay account, everything which you will work will be deposited in this account.        create your faucetPay account from here 2) Sign up and verify your email then follow my special chosen bitcoin faucet list which pays instant withdrawal without any hassle to bitcoin. These are faucets which I have personally tried and tested. I might earn a commission if you proceed ahead by using my recommended faucets.        Visit this link to view all bitcoin faucets    In your faucetpay account, Go to Dashboard-----> wallet and then click on deposit

How to watch Jio tv on smart/Android TV via Kodi

Today we will learn how to implement jio tv app with the help of kodi app from Play Store. Don't get me wrong we can directly watch Jio tv on our tv but the app is optimised for mobile, so using it on a tv without a mouse or keyboard because a task. With kodi app you get to do everything with just the remote which came with the tv and the interface is relatively easy if you get the hang of it. Kodi can be difficult if you cannot figure out anything explained in this tutorial because you have never used this application.  Will try my level best to explain without any images because I don't have a massive following who reads my blogs and I don't want to waste my resources writing a good blog. Deal with it. This tutorial is written with Modi's matrix version your mileage may vary depending upon time.  1) First of all download kodi application from Play Store or download via apkmirror if your tv does not have an Play Store built in. I know you are the one who doesn't ha

Sign Up On Cheetah Keyboard Get Up To Rs.350 PayPal Cash

1. First of All download Cheetah Keyboard App From Given Link Here. :   https://point-keyboard.cmcm.com/web/views/home/invite.html?random=1989965457715899   2. It will Redirect you  Default Browser  and Just Click on  Claim  Option.3. Login Using your  Facebook  Credentials and now it will ask you to download app.4. It will redirect you on Play Store and Now  Download App and Open  it. 5. Click on  ENABLE  Option and You’re Done Now. 6. Click to  SWITCH CHEETAH  and You will be on  Dashboard of The App. 7. You will get your  Sign UP Bonus  instantly in your Account. 8. Move to  CASH  icon from bottom of the App and Move to  GET $5 INVITATION BONUS  Option 9. Now  Login Using Same FACEBOOK ACCOUNT  which you logged in While Downloading App from Default Browser. 10. Now Share your Refer Link with your friends on Social Media and tell them to follow same process. 11. When your friend will Install using your link, both of you will get Bonus up to Rs.350 = $5 in your Acc